A blockchain-enabled ecosystem that connects travelers and travel service providers to create unforgettable trips. Smart Trip Platform will have a wide range of social network features: chatrooms, blogs, photos & videos, reviews, etc. This way, users will be able to share their travel experiences, ask and give advice, find travel mates, build up their ratings and become influencers, create itineraries together, and much more.
To travel business, Smart Trip Platform will offer low commissions, direct access to a vast client base from across the globe, and affordable advertising on the platform. Smart Trip Platform will be the first A to Z trip planning tool and travel-centered social network - all powered by blockchain.
Smart Trip Platform will include a vast array of useful features:
- detailed pages on individual attractions (acting as a full-scale travel guide, compiled and edited by users)
- two-way text and voice translator
- currency converter
- weather forecast
- Important safety tips and emergency assistance
- Event & festival calendar, and much more
5000000000 tokens will exist.
40% will be sold during the PRE-ICO.
20% during Main ICO.
End ICO token price is 0,01 USD per token.
Pre-sale I round: min contribution 100$. Pre-sale II round: min contribution 50$. Main ICO: no min contribution.
Early investors don't need to get Whitelisted. Biggest reasons for the token's value are the possibilities of tokens uses:
- Payment for travel services (hotel bookings, car rentals, tours, treks, etc.) on the platform
- Payment for advertising on the platform (for business users)
- Fees on transactions and cryptocurrency exchange operations;
- Rewards for activity on the platform and prizes for winners of various competitions
- Cashback rewards
- Rewards for members of the arbitration commission that resolve conflicts on the platform
Ronald Slobodchikov - Chief Operating Officer (COO), Co-founder
Uldis Gaismins - Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Co-founder
Arkadijs Slobodkins - Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Co-founder
Olha Rymar - Head of Marketing and Communications Chief marketing consultant
Branco Petrovic - Business development officer (Middle East)
Alice Orlova - Project/Content Manager
Victor Sulikovsky - Product Designer, UI/UX
Nikola Petrovic - Business Development Officer (Europe)
Kristina Kubayati - Marketing Manager
Simon Cocking - Advisor - Business mentor and advisor, top-ranked ‘People of Blockchain’ list, Senior Editor at Irish Tech News, Editor in Chief at CryptoCoinNews, well-known public speaker and global crypto community influencer.
BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, DASH, XRP, ADA
1 TASH = 0,01 USD
April 16, 2018
June 10, 2018
June 25, 2018
July 22, 2018