Essentially the creation of the Refuge Coin (RFG) cryptocurrency is a source of money gathering where distribution and management are properly im-plemented through legitimate processes. This money has several carriers with which migrants have secure access to goods and services by businesses and government agencies. In 2014 remittances to developing countries reached $436 billion, more than half of foreign direct investment and three times more than official development support. Finally, with the creation of the refuge coin (RFG) we help reduce remittance costs to make more prof-its.
Various investigations and appropriate calculations show that if there was a 1% reduction in remittance costs, 30 billion dollars could be released every year. We must strongly support the G20 agreement to reduce take-up costs. Without any doubt, initially there will be difficulties, accounting, finan-cial policies, but these will have to be adjusted according to the benefits that will come in the future. In fact, one thing is clear that no country can handle the refugee issue on its own. The international community will have to play its part and global cooperation in needed.
On a local level it requires more money to boost more state services on the refugee issue. In addition, over the next few months, our analysis of the issue will help countries such as Africa, Europe, and the Middle East to face mass population movements. The migration has emerged as a global problem and we all need to work to-gether to encounter it. It is only through cooperation that we can turn this challenge into real opportunity for the benefit of all. If we want to turn the migration into a successful move; We need to look closely at the issue since it is a multifaceted case.
2.1 SOLUTIONS To help improve immigrants’ well-being, we have created the Refuge Coin (RFG) cryptocurrency, which aims to improve living standards and to make use the facilitation of all kinds of sustainability transactions. Below we ana-lyze the use and control of our cryptocurrency, which are as follows:
1. The creation an electronic wallet for transaction processes of all business-es with the migrants, organizations, etc. a gateway for easier acquisition of basic material goods, health services and education.
2. The creation of Refuge Coin blockchain for the registration of immigrants at reception points with the possibility to completely update individual data, such as:(name, surname, sex, country of origin, education etc.) in which the history and movements can be stored in order to manage the fund capital that is intended for the immigrants.
3. Communication with EU institutions, international amnesty, humanitarian organizations etc. with the aim of presenting and informing institutions about the ecosystem that we are developing and in particular the range of benefits and its action.
4. Communication and update with NGOs to the intention of presentation and the implement our ecosystems study.
5. The insertion to cryptocurrency exchange markets.
6. Communication with migrants' countries of origin to present the creation of a program and also unique software for the registration of individual mi-grant database with the significant advantage of an accurate interaction through the confirmation of personal data.
The migratory problem is a global phenomenon.Over $ 1 trillion dollars are invested in managing and resolving it. Οur engagement has to do with the management. So the growth of our ICO increases as the participants increase.
February 28, 2018
March 30, 2018
March 31, 2018
August 31, 2018