INVESTMENTCOIN

we will spread our fund into to other up and coming Cryptocurrencies including strategic investment into suitable Initial Coin Offerings that meet our stringent criteria. Every 3 months, half of the total portfolio will be transferred into Ethereum and di

ICO Overview

What is Investment Coin?

THIS IS AN ICO LIKE NO OTHER. IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO SPREAD YOUR INVESTMENT IN CURRENCIES OF THE FUTURE. WE KNOW THE MARKET, WE KNOW CRYPTOCURRENCY. 

Everyone regrets not buying into bitcoin. We’re not saying this will be the next bitcoin but we are saying our cryptocurrency investment experts will spot it. No-one can predict the future, but we can stack the probability in our favour. This is an ICO like no other – we will spread our fund into to other up and coming Cryptocurrencies including strategic investment into suitable Initial Coin Offerings that meet our stringent criteria. 

Every 3 months, half of the total portfolio will be transferred into Ethereum and distributed to every holder of InvestmentCoin via a SmartContract. With the large funds available to us InvestmentCoin will be able to leverage advantageous prices on the portfolio of ICOs we buy in to. Expected returns upwards of 5 times the initial investment will be amplified by our ability to gain initial discounts of between 30 to 50% on future ICOs. Our initial 2 year life-cycle target is to reach 100 times the ICO funds raised. 

This will trigger a distribution of 90% of the portfolios value back to all investors holding the InvestmentCoin via a SmartContract. The remaining 10% will be re-invested in the next InvestmentCoin 2 year life-cycle.

PAYOUTS

EVERY 03 MONTHS, ONE PAYOUT.

Every 3 months, half of the total portfolio value will be transferred into Ethereum and distributed among holders of the InvestmentCoin via a SmartContract – you won't have to do anything.At the end of the first 2 year life-cycle each InvestmentCoin will payout its share of the 90% distribution of the fund value in Ethereum. This is targeted to be 100 times the initial fund value.

BENEFITS

WORKING WITH THE PROS DOES HAVE MANY PERKS. A COMPLETE STRUCTURE TO ENSURE CONSISTENT PROFITS.

We do all the research and we spread the investment. All you do is invest in the one coin – InvestmentCoin. Hold the token to retain your place in the fund.

We have professionals working full time to spot the hidden gems and to generate the profits

The longer you hold, the more value the coin will have and the more you will receive back in Ethereum

We can use our fund to create leverage to buy into ICOs at a cheaper price.

TEAM

WE WILL BE HEAVILY INVESTING IN EMERGING COINS. Our team of fund managers use their wealth of knowledge and bespoke analytical systems to scan the cryptocurrency markets to spot great potential, particularly the new ICOs with growth expectations above the norm. Our expertise combines the understanding of traditional market investment with the skills required to move quickly and accurately in the new and growing world of cryptocurrency.

INV
1292 INV = 1 ETH

Buy with

ETH, BTC, ALL CURRENCIES

Platform

ERC20

Location

UNITED KINGDOM

Exclusions

Pre-ICO Start

May 22, 2018

Pre-ICO End

August 21, 2018

ICO Start

August 22, 2018

ICO End

December 23, 2018