What is Atlantis Blue Token?
Atlantis Blue shows yet another real-world application of cryptocurrency, securing Larimar, a semi-precious gem. This stone is found only within a particular dead volcano on the Caribbean island of Hispaniola, alongside the Dominican Republic. Larimar is also known as the Blue Stone of Atlantis, hence the name for the platform. The Atlantis Blue Project exists on the Stellar Network, which is already well established and has a strong reputation in the crypto community. The new currency will be Atlantic Blue Digital Tokens, and it will dramatically improve the entire process of mining and selling Larimar.
What is LARIMAR?
Larimar are some of the rarest gemstones found on our planet Earth today. These renowned gemstones are only found, in a select one square km of Land in the Caribbean, in what was once a volcano. In terms of gem stone popularity within the World today, it's unanimous that Larimar, are definitely highly sought after. It's immense popularity Globally (in the West and East), is very understandable once you have witnessed the changing & shifting eternal hues of blue and green within the gemstone.
The number one problem within the current operations of the Larimar industry, are the fluctuating price differences which can be easily spotted around the world.
Larimar , is able to settle at higher prices of 20 USD / gram and upwards (depending on the quality and color) compared to the disparity of illegally sold / grams of Larimar, selling as low as $3-4 USD a gram. It is important to know that just like diamonds, that not every stone of Larimar is the same color or contains the same quality of carat in the stone.
Actually Larimar is much brighter in colder climates, and darker in warmer climates. On average Larimar jewelry is more commonly worn during the summer months. As previously mentioned, Larimar is a semi-precious gem that is only found in an extinct volcano, on the Caribbean Island of the Dominican Republic. Its rareness is what's pushing its price upwards, with its soaring demand.
HOW IT WORKS?
- MINE. It starts here at the mine. The only Larimar mine in the world.
- RECEIVERSHIP WAREHOUSE. This is the receivership warehouse. The stones are graded here and weighted. The values are digitized in the Stellar Distributed Exchange before moving on to the next station.
- ARTISAN CAMP. The rough stones are transported to the Artisan Camp. This is were the stones will be cut, polished, regraded and most of them stored. This process prepares the stones for distribution and the physical sale.
- AB EXCHANGE. The AB Exchange will be the only point of distribution of Larimar. Companies must register with this exchange in order to be an authorized reseller. This is also where the physical exchange of digital tokens for Larimar happens. Auctions will also be held at the AB Exchange for the bigger stones found at the mining site.
- STELLAR DEX. When token holders want to exchange for physical blue stones, they will send their tokens to the AB Exchange for processing.
How Highly Is Larimar Valued?
Between its rarity and popularity, Larimar would already be on its way to having a high value. It is also challenging to mine, increasing this price. In fact, some have tried to replicate it in labs and sell the fakes. A polished gram of Larimar may be worth as much as $20, while illegal rough grams tend to sell for about $4, depending on the quality. Like diamonds, Larimar comes in grades.
FANNY NG - Public Relations & Speaker
CARLOS MANUEL JIMENEZ - Group Director & CFO
JORLENIS GARCIA - Administrative Officer
KULDEEP SINGH - CTO
FREDY JOSE ATENCIA DIAZ - Operations Manager (Mining)
JUAN FRANCISCO FELIZ MENDEZ - President - Cooperative Of Larimar Services Las Filipinas
LUIS HENRIQUEZ ARBOLEDA - President - Cooperative Of Larimar Bahoruco
SALVADOR MINIER - President - Larimar Association Las Mercedes