What is D-Central Capital?
D-Central Capital is a tokenized Venture Capital Partnership looking to disrupt traditional models of venture capitalism using CryptoCurrency based funding mechanisms.
Our vision is to build a social, crowd sourcing approach to Venture Capitalism by helping emerging ideas and technologies grow through the shared knowledge of the Global Digital Community.
D-Central Capital provides an innovative approach to Venture Capitalist funding that puts the community at the heart of what it does. Our goal is to decentralise the funding and redistribution of profits from the already rich to those who have the skills and knowledge within the digital community.
Funded by the JST1 Token to raise investment capital, all token holders can be involved in the investment decisions made. D-Central involve JST1 token holders to identify, review and approve which companies, technologies and ideas the fund will invest in – including their own! Scalability and the power to disrupt are what count, whether it be an existing company seeking to strive forwards or a seed of an idea requiring guidance – all can be sponsored by and voted for, using JST1 token holdings.
Create an ethical and inclusive co-operative Venture Partnership growing emerging ideas and technologies through a global digital community. Exec Summary D-Central Capital operates a new and innovative approach to venture funding that puts the digital community at the heart of what it does. Our tokenized fund will decentralise and redistribute profits to smaller investors and those who have the skills and knowledge within the digital community.
We call it VENTURE PARTNERING.
Investment funds will be raised through the JST1 token sale and will then provide a return to our investors with unparalleled liquidity and timeframes:
1. Dividends - Paid on a regular basis as profit is made from investments
2. Fund Exit – Payments to investors from the sizable profits made on companies being sold or going public.
3. Token Value – Tokens are tradable and will increase in value as the fund performs and pays out to its investors.
4. Employment – Token holders can be used to provide contract resource and act as non-executives / advisors to companies. The JST1 token value will be linked to investments from creation and, as such, will avoid the trend of tokens & coins being overtraded and decreasing in value on issue. Whilst the JST1 token will be tradable to ensure liquidity for our investors, retaining tokens will be a profitable strategy.
We will increase the value of our coin by:
• Capping total tokens used to 120,000,000 and never creating more.
• Ensure token holders see returns outside of token sales on a regular basis (dividends)
• Publish investment fund performance on a regular basis to enable token holders to see the pipelined medium to long term payback.
Early Investors will receive Bonus JST1 token holdings to the tune of 30% over and above their initial sponsorship. Token holders will also be involved in the investment decisions made (using SMART Contracts on the Ethereum BlockChain). We will use the Digital community to help find the ‘next big thing’ and bring it to life. Scalability and the power to disrupt is what counts, be it an existing company that needs help to grow or a seed of an idea requiring guidance.
D-Central Capital will combine the depth and diversity of its founding members experience with that of its Community to bring ideas to life and grow emerging companies to realise their full market potential. The founding members specialise in business transformation enabled through technology and have decades of experience taking smaller companies to market and helping them grow.
The Founders are backed by advisors form the traditional Venture capital world to ensure that we return and profit for our investors and that risk is managed appropriately. As investments are selected, JST1 token holders with the appropriate skills and experience will have the opportunity to become advisors and non-executive board members (Associate Founders).
This provides the fund with a vast and diverse selection of skills and expertise to help ensure that the fund, the token, its constituent companies and investors continue to see growth. There is a widespread belief amongst policymakers across the world that social entrepreneurs can tackle some of the pressing problems we face – if only they could get them operating at scale.
Through a diversified portfolio underpinned by Decision Analysis and a dedicated Incubator and Accelerator Programme, based on its Portfolio Operator Strategy outlined within this Whitepaper, that is precisely what D-Central strive to do. Our mission is to use technology to solve the world’s modern day challenges.
Jimmy Cockerton / Co-Founder, CIO
Simon Hughes / Co-Founder, CTO
Thomas Knight / Co-Founder, COO
Michelle Clark / Chief Ethical Officer